essay writing

Friday, November 24, 2006

Ahh…the day after thanksgiving. It’s so nice to wake up after stuffing yourself full of food. We had a really good time last night. We just went to my cousin’s house. Actually, second cousin, but does it really matter? Anyways, so it was just my family and a few others. It was very quiet but we had a lot of fun just catching up with each other. Usually there are ten kids under the age of 8 running around which makes it really annoying. I ate so much food, I almost threw up. Luckily that didn’t happen. Today we are getting ready to put up Christmas lights, which I don’t really like doing. It’s so boring. Plus, we had to cut down most of our trees, so we don’t have that many lights. Our house tends to look pretty goofy but trust me I’ve seen worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home