essay writing

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

This is the last time I'm going to have to study for finals. After this semester, we don't really have finals as seniors. I remember when I was a freshman, I was so nervous the first time around. I studied religously for three weeks before hand and still didn't do that fantastic on my finals. I got all B's but I was like, if I studied for that long, how come I don't have better grades? It went downhill from there. I've been studing less and less each semester (with the except of biology last year) ever since. But I work hard enough during the school year that I don't really have to worry too much about my grades. I'm so ready for this semester to be over. I don't want to sit through another day of marketing, its really starting to make me mad. I almost hit a sophomore in class today because he was too busy talking to bother paying attention to what my teacher said. I'm so ready to get out of here.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Berry said...

megan. you'll be fine. dont worry. if anyone should be worrying, it is me.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home