essay writing

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

It's offical. I have Senorities. All the time I think about graduating and going off to college. For example, I spent a good hour yesterday going through my ISU course description book finding all the classes I have to take for nursing. I'm not even sure where I'm going next year and I'm already deciding what classes to take. It's really frustrating being in school right now because I want to move on with my life. I feel that it's time to start something new and see a different place. College just seems like such a fun experience that i just can't wait to begin. They only thing that I'm worried about is missing my friends. My friends are a huge part of my life and I don't know what I am going to do without them. We are all going to go to different schools and it's going to be really sad without them there. I seriously don't know what I'm going to do without Rachel, shes my best friend. Aghh! Too much sad stuff. I'm going now to help with the dishes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home