We went to George's house today where we discovered that there is going to be a Red Hot Chili Peppers concert down at U of I. We were all talking and think that it would be so much fun to go down. The only problem is our parents. We would have to spend the night down at U of I because we don't want to drive back home at midnight. However, I would be the only girl going which would present a major problem if we stayed at Mike's brothers apartment. That doesn't look like that would be able to happen. It just stinks because we are so responsible and our parents just won't let us go down for one night. I understand where they are coming from, but honestly what are we going to do? If we did anything stupid, we would have to pay the consequences anyway because we'd all be 18. I don't get what the big deal is. Huh, life sucks sometimes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home