I saw Borat for the second time last night. It was still just as funny as the first time. But this time, since I already knew what was going to happen, I looked at in a different way. I never knew until this week that the majority of that movie was unscripted, and now many of the people featured in the movie are sueing because they believed they have been portrayed in the wrong light. For example, a bunch of the drunk college students are sueing because they were caught saying racial and sexist slurs while under the influence of alcohol. They claimed that the producers liquored them up and didn't explain what was going on fully. Okay, now if that happened to me, I'm sure I would be upset, but at the same time you have to take some responsiblity for saying those things. I mean, what do you honestly expect when someone is filming you, that they aren't going to ever show anyone the footage? Seriously, I think they should just apologize and move on. Look at Mel Gibson, he did that and know everythings alright. Actually no, but you get the point.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home