essay writing

Monday, November 20, 2006

Happy Feet = the movie of my life. This movie is seriously one of the best movies I have ever seen. I went with my entire family to go see it, which is rare because we never are home at the same time. Everyone in my family is obsessed with it. I was so happy to see this movie come out because its actually a movie that the whole family can go see. I feel that lately all the movies that come out have to deal with sex, drugs and violence and that they are really only targeted towards on audience. I hope that I start to see more of these movies coming out because I loved spending time with my family. After the movie, we went to Chili’s for dinner, which was kind of awkward because they had to spilt my family into two groups of two and four but it all worked out in the end. It was such a nice end to my weekend and I hope that this good spirit continues over to thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home