Yesterday was awful. I went home from school halfway through first period with a migrane and upset stomach. I didn't do anything all day. I basically sat on my couch and watched season 2 of friends on dvd, which i purchased at target for fifteen bucks...what a steal. I have so much work to make up now, I don't know when it's all going to get done. I hate missing school. I try so hard not to because in the end, it's really not worth all the extra work. If I am going to miss a day though, you have to make sure you take a good day off. I mean for me personally, I don't like it when my mom is at home because she just bugs me all day about laying down and going to bed. It's awful when you can't fall asleep and your mom won't let you do anything else. I really wish that there was a senior ditch day though, I'm not gonna lie. I think it would be so fun to just goof around one day and miss school. Just wait though...I'm sure we'll find someday to do one just to spite Mr. Caudill...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home