essay writing

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I think that I might be one of the weirdest teenagers on the earth. I love to clean. Whenever I don't have a clean place to sit and watch tv, or do my homework in, I physically cannot function. As soon as I get hom from school, I can't help but clean up whatever mess was left that morning because I can't get anything done until its gone. My favorite thing to do is clean the dishes. I love washing dishes, for some reason I think that it is so much fun. Another thing I love to do is organize things. I have files for every piece of paper I get and color code all my school stuff. I'm anal when it comes to my laundry-I have to do it. If anyone else touches it, I get really mad. I organize it by color and iron everything (except socks). Is it just me, or am really the only kid that does this stuff?

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Any time you want to clean my room, go right ahead... Except, don't, because I like it dirty...

8:30 PM  
Blogger Heather Green said...

I was just going to say... my house could use a little help... Volunteers?

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home