essay writing

Sunday, November 12, 2006

I just bought myself season 2 of friends on DVD. I typically don't buy stuff like this because it's really expensive, but it was on sale for $15. Watching the episodes make me laugh so hard. I have seen every episode at least twice, but somehow I still find them amusing even though I know what is going to happen. It's amazing that a show like that has captivated so many people over the years. I mean, I know of at least twenty people who are beyond obsessed with that show. Without that show, I would be lost. There are so many classic parts to that show. Sometimes, I can really see myself and my friends in the same situations. I feel that sometimes, we are the people of Friends. For example, my best friend Rachel is like Monica, so obsessed with organizing and staying on task. Carolyn is a lot like Phoebe. She is the crazy one who likes to go out and do whatever. I guess I'm kind of like Rachel. Not in the fashion or popular way, but because I tend to make a lot of stupid comments. For the guy, George is definetly Joey. He has all of the intentions of doing good, but just goofs around to much to get anything done. James is Chandler because he tags around George all the time but works hard when he needs to. He's also going out with Rachel so it works well, as Chandler and Monica got married on the show. Mike is the Ross of the group, because he's smart and fills our heads with useless information. George's basement is definetly the coffee shop of our lives, because we don't go a weekend without hanging out there. It's so weird that in a couple of months, just like on the show, we will be going our seperate ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home