essay writing

Saturday, November 18, 2006

I got tickets to the Red Hot Chili Peppers this morning. I am so excited. I woke up at 8 oclock so I was sure I would get them when they went on sale at 10 and I still didn't even get that good of seats. We are in the second level of the allstate arena. I'm not complaining though, because I love the chili peppers. What I'm upset at though is how my friends and I aren't all going to get to sit next to each other. When I got on the computer this morning, I found out that we could only buy four tickets and we needed six. It was really annoying because I had to call my friends mom to buy the other three tickets. It stinks because if we would have known about this, we could have planned better and not had to deal with this early in the morning. I'm afraid my friends are going to get mad at me though because we aren't sitting next to each other. Oh well, hopefully we'll still have fun at the concert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home