We went to the Varsity Boys Basketball game last night against North. We crushed them. It was amazing. The one kid whos a sophmore had over 25 points. The gym was so hot though. It was weird being at school knowing that all day I hadn't done anything and that I really should have been in school. Now don't get me wrong, I love snow days and by no means did I want to go to school but we definitly could have gone yesterday. It would have been tough driving to school but it really wasn't that bad after about 10 o'clock. Oh well, there's nothing we can do about it. And we still graduate on the same day so it's not like we're punished or anything. The only thing that stinks was that we are missing a day this close to finals. There was a lot of stuff that I needed to get done at school yesterday but it didn't happen. Oh well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home