I’m going to set the record straight – I am a RED SOX fan. Not a NEW ENGLAND fan. I hate it when people say that I’m a fair weather fan. They have no idea how long or how much I have loved the Red Sox for. Some people assume that I’m obsessed with Boston, but I’ve actually never even been there before. All this weekend, people have been assuming that I’m rooting for the Patriots against the bears. That’s totally not true. I’ll fill you in on the scoop for why I like the Red Sox. See, when I was a kid, my dad was a die hard white sox fan. My mom was a die hard cub fan. I cannot even begin to describe how frustrating that is. You don’t know who to side with because either way you’re going to make one of your parents mad. So eventually, I’d say about the start of middle school, I decided to pick a new team to root for. It works out well because now we all root for different teams and get along just fine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home