essay writing

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Okay Mrs. Green, I'm really sorry to do this to you, but you said this was a place where we could vent. Well, I'm about ready to scream because of all this work we have to do for the book. I have been working so long on all of this stuff and I'm still not done. It's currently 9:03 and I am first eating dinner - while I'm doing my essay writing homework though. I still have to write more dialogue journals and skim the book again to make sure I didn't miss any major annotating sections. This is so frustrating because I have so much homework in every class. Yesterday, I did homework for 6 hours! That's ridiculous. I'm sorry, it is partially my fault - actually, mostly my fault, but at the same time, I didn't realize the one part of the packet was due Thursday so I haven't even started that. Plus, I want the extra credit, and most of the study questions couldn't be answered until the end of the book. The rough driaft is going to kill me. I have no time to sit and right a paper. To make things even worse, the books that I put on hold at the library were no help to me. I'm basically skrewed for this class.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Green said...

Venting is a-okay. You've got to do it sometime. :) But haven't you been working on that rough draft since I assigned it? :)

12:01 PM  
Blogger Heather Green said...

Venting is a-okay. You've got to do it sometime. :) But haven't you been working on that rough draft since I assigned it? :)

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home