essay writing

Monday, November 27, 2006

I did the walk of shame toady…in a Patriots jersey. I lost the bet to Mike. I avoided him as long as I could but he eventually tracked me down during essay writing. I couldn’t believe that they lost! It was awful walking in the hallways. People are so cruel in our school. I mean honestly, did someone have to yell “F--- you. F--- The Patriots”. Was that really necessary? It’s just a jersey and people were really upset about it though. I mean, it was a tough loss though. I had everyone over to watch the game and it was really intense at my house. I was just frustrated because I honestly thought the bears would pull away with a victory on this one. It stinks because now we’ve seen what they can do against a good team. The future isn’t looking so good right now for them. However, we shouldn’t be complaining to much, they are only nine and two. It’s sad how much pressure we are putting on them and how much we are analyzing one lose. We are way to tough on our sports teams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home