essay writing

Sunday, November 26, 2006

For the first time in my whole high school career, I went to a basketball game at Central. It was a lot of fun. Unfortunately though, the girls lost. Actually, I don’t even think that’s the right word. They were crushed. I felt so bad for them. It wasn’t like they were bad; the other team was just amazing. And the fact that the other team couldn’t miss a shot wasn’t helping. At halftime they were already down by fifteen points. It seemed at first like they might come back and at least make it close. They ended up losing by more than twenty. The girls went out there and showed honest effort, but it just didn’t play out well. One girl almost go a technical foul too, because she shoved someone. It wasn't the greatest moment of the game. I think Nuesbaum yelled at them in the locker room for a good fifteen minutes after the game. Boy am I glad I wasn’t in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home