essay writing

Friday, December 01, 2006

SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited. We haven't had a snow day since I was in 7th grade. I woke up at 5 this morning and looked outside to see a white blanket covering the lawn. I figured that it wasn't enough for the plows to be able to get and that we would still have school. When my mom came in mom room fourty five minutes later to tell me that we didn't have school I couldn't believe it. This is absoluetly amazing. I don't know what to do first. If I don't go sledding, I think i might hurt someone. This is the last day that will ever really be a snow day. I mean, in college you can ditch class if you really want too, so having a snow day won't affect anything plus you walk to class so they don't really care if the roads are icy. Once we start working, there are no such things as snow days. Unless your a teacher....that is starting to sound like a really good job right about now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home