Today finally came. The day that I was supposed to find out if I got into University of Illinois. Well, 5 0'clock came and I nervously looked at my computer only to find out that I had been "deferred". What the heck is with that? Now I won't know until March 1 if I get in. This is ridiculous. They should just tell me whether I got accepted or not already. This is really frustrating. Apparently, over 3,000 got deferred and only about 50% will eventually get accepted. What makes me mad is that I had planned on choosing my college by mid-Feburary and now I have to wait for a while. Oh well. I got accepted to other good schools and I really like ISU. I'm not upset just frustrated. I think that we should make a club, "U of I deferred me. Now what do I do?" I'm sure half the school would be eligable.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home