171 day until I graduate. I'm seriously ready to jump out a window. I feel like all I talk about is college but it's overwhelming me right now. I got a letter today from Loyola congratulating me on my acceptance to the nursing school. It makes me really upset because there is no way I'm going to be able to go there. It's definitely my top choice and I simply cannot afford to go there. I wish that everything in this world was not based on money. Seriously, if I didn't have to worry about how much college cost I could really go anywhere that I wanted to. Even Michigan State, which is my second choice, is way too much money for me to go there. Even though I really like Illinois State, I just feel that I might be happier at one of the other two. It's frustrating because there's nothing I can do about it. If I really want to go to either of those two schools, I'm going to have to take a ton of students loans which is not something I want to have to worry about in right away. Once again, life sucks sometimes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home