essay writing

Sunday, December 17, 2006

This is going to be my last blog. Wow, what a long time ago it was that I started this. When I first got it, I thought this was going to be a really boring and pointless assignment. But by the end of it, I really like this. It was annoying when my computer wouldn't let me publish stuff because my parents have some exteme security level on it so I would have to save them all and post like three a day. But this really did help me to vent. Not always in a bad way, just to let out what people didn't really want to listen to. Now that this is over though, I realized that I'm never going to have this same class again. I mean, I could go without John and Matt talking every three seconds and Eddie never paying attention and constantly asking me what was going on but it'll be sad to end the fun times. There were so many people that made this class what it was and I met so many people I never knew existed in this class. I'm so glad I dropped AP Language now. This class was way worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home