essay writing

Sunday, November 05, 2006

So Friday night was a blast! We saw Borat, that new movie about someguy from kazigzstan or something. It was absolutely hilarious, except for one scene that was beyond disgusting. Anyway, that was amazing. Yesterday was the Fox Valley Dance showcase inwhich we went to Wabonsise to perform. If was a lot of fun. I always love hanging out with the girls on my orchesis team, they are all so much fun. We get along so well and just tell goofy stories the whole night. Our coach told us that if we did well, we wouldn't have practice on Wednesday, but she still won't tell us if we did well enough or not. Well, I'll definetly be writing back later because I've got to start finishing these blogs up. I did so good in the beginning but now I always forget. Oh well, I think I'll be okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home