So Thursday, was my birthday. It was pretty awful. So to start off, I decided to depend on George to pick me up for school on time. Yeah, that was a smart choice. He picked me up for school 15 minutes late. By the time we got through all the traffic, it was already 7:42 and we didn't have a parking spot. We had to drive all the way over to Centineal and truck over to Central in the cold rain. I was wearing flip flops because my friends stepped on the back of my shoe and broke my clogs. Plus I had two containers of cupcakes with me so I couldn't exactly run. By the time we got into school, it was almost 8. I got my first ever white slip into school. Then, I was late again to third period, because I can't make it from room 73 to 309. So, I get to fourth period and get a pink pass down to see my dean, which I have never gotten before. To my delight I got not one, but two detentions. It sucked because I never have gotten a detention before. Not even in Junior High. I was so mad. Anyway, my day continued to get worse and well, it just seemed like everything was going wrong. I guess Happy 18th Birthday to me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home