So, I'm still working out on my top five schools. The next one on my list is Michigan State. Pretty much, MSU Is awesome. End of story. It’s such a nice school, really big with lots of trees, and space to roam around in. It has a great Big Ten atmoshpere, and a good nursing program. But the problem is that its five hours away. That’s far to be able to come home for anything more than breaks. Ican go visit my aunt who lives in Novi, but it's still not like home. Plus it’s a lot more money because it’s out of state. Even though they've offered me some scholarships, I don't know if it is worth it take them. I have to maintain like a 3.7 GPA my freshman year, which is a lot to be asking of me right off the bat. Ahhh...I hate making decsions.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home