So I just got off the phone with Matt, and he was telling me how I should write something outside my so-called, “comfort zone”. He said to write about something that I don’t deal with at school, like all my blogs have had to deal with what has gone on that day. So I’ve decided to write to all of you about my fear of clowns. Everytime I see a clown, I start to shake. I don’t know why I do, I mean I don’t remember having a bad experience with a clown or anything but I really can’t stand to look at them. Even those dressed up Disney characters freak the heck out of me. I think that it could be because I can’t see their faces. They are always covered up with masks or paint and you don’t actually get to see who they are. Their whole outfit creeps me out too. The big shoes, goofy hair, weird clothes; they all just make me want to curl up in a ball and disappear. Plus, you never hear good things about people dressed as clowns. They are always on TV as being a murderer or rapist and end up going to prison. Especially after taking socialogy, I have learned more of the characterics of people like John Wayne Gacy, who dressed up as a clown and ended up killing more than 37 people. It really just creeps me out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home