It's almost nine o'clock and I'm first starting my homework. I haven't even eaten dinner yet. The only thing I have had since lunch was a fry from burger kind that I ironicly got with Sarah Fry. This is ridiculous. I went into to Orchesis at 4:30. We are almost finished teaching the Homecoming dance routine. It's exciting to be in the assembly because we have been trying to get in it for four years. I'm a little nervous so I hope that it goes well. Speaking of homecoming, I think I just cursed myself. I bought a dress this weekend. Yeah, I'm an idiot because I don't even have a date yet. After I bought it, I was like, "crap. I can't return this," and went into one of those huge reget moods. I was walking around the mall, calling everyone I knew and telling them what a stupid decision I had just made. Agh. I'm still mad at myself. I'm not even going to talk about it anymore because it just makes me really mad.
RESULTS:
THE RED SOX WERE SWEPT BY THE LOWLY MARINERS OVER THE WEEKEND, MUCH TO MY DISMAY.
CURRENT STANDINGS:
YANKEES 77-52
RED SOX 71-59
NEXT GAME:
BOSTON @ OAKLAND 9:05
GABBARD VS. LOAIZA
PREDICTION: 12-2 LOSS. I'VE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THIS PITCHER BEFORE. BASICALLY, WE'RE SKREWED.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home