So today I went to my old babysitters baby shower. It was really weird. We played this games where you had to guess what kind of candy bar was smushed up in a diaper. It was absolutely disgusting. But she got some really cute stuff and the food was really good. I'm spending the next hour doing some homework, and then I'm going to go babysit for my neighbor. I promised the kids we could watch The Lion King, which is probably one of the greatest movies of all time. Oh, you know what's not one of the greatest movies? Beerfest. I think I actually got stupider watching that movie. It had some funny lines though, but was probably the biggest waste of two hours. After, we went back to James' house, where I managed to get in a fight with Ryan that ended up with me punching his knee cap and jamming my knuckles. They still really hurt.
RESULTS:
SEA 6, BOS 0
CURRENT STANDINGS:
YANKEES 76-51
REDSOX 71-57 5.5 GB
NEXT GAME:
BOSTON @ SEATTLE 9:05
WELLS VS MECHE
PREDICTION: WELL, I WAS WRONG ABOUT LAST NIGHTS GAME BUT I THINK THEY ARE GOING TO WIN TONITE. I'M GONNA GO 6-4 WIN.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home