COUNTDOWN: 272 days til we graduate.
So I've decided to try this HUGE font. It's pretty crazy. Anyway...Today went pretty well at school, I mean nothing too exciting happened but what else can you expect. Lunch was pretty fun, until Mr. James Parker and Mr. George Pace decided it was a good time to make up new nicknames for me. I'm sorry but I don't think "Megan the Hungry" or "Megan the Mongal" qualify as good nicknames(James, if you read this, I'm going to tell you right how much that bothers me). After that, James and I signed up for rollerblading in gym,which is going to be awesome.After that, I went to Special Topics: History through Film (probably the best history class ever invented) where I watched a movie called Lonestar. It's not horrible, but I'm ready to watch the war movies. Tonight, I've got dance practice in store for me which is going to be interesting, since I think I have about seven hours of homework to do. Well, I'm going to finish my other essay writing homework now, because God forbid I only get one assignment per class (just kidding, this class isn't bad at all. I actually really enjoy coming to it. I'm talking more along the lines of AP Enivornmental Science...yuk).
RESULTS:
LAA 4, BOS 3 (what did I tell you?)
CURRENT STANDINGS:
YANKEES 75-49
RED SOX 69-56 6.5 GB (yanks lost too)
NEXT GAME:
BOSTON @ LOS ANGELES 9:05
LESTER VS. ESCOBAR
Prediction: I'm gonna go out on a limb and say a 9-7 win, but only because someone homers

1 Comments:
Boring! Take a look at my blog: "I Almost Killed a Man" and you'll get some more action, baby! Megan, you should try to make up some wierd story like me! (It's the cool thing to do, apparently, since Matt's doing it...)
Post a Comment
<< Home