essay writing

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I am so upset right now. David Ortiz is out indefinatly with an irregular heart beat. How scary is that? Pretty much, we're screwed for the rest of the season so I'm not even going to complain when we don't make the playoffs. On a happier note, I finished watching the first season of 24 this morning. If you haven't see the first season, I would highly recommend it. It's one of the only quality shows still left of TV. The idea for the show was brillant. And Keifer Sutherland is amazing as Jack Bauer. He makes me laugh though, because he also talks in this weird voice that's like, "I'm in hurry to save thousands of peoples lives, listen to me." The guy who plays President Palmer is amazing as well. You know who I'm talking about, the Allstate guy. He's going to be the next James Earl Jones. The kind of guy that you can listen to for hours on end. Anyway, I'm not feeling to hot tonite so I'm going to go take a shower and head to bed, so hopefully I can go to school tomorrow.

RESULTS: I WAS RIGHT WITH THE BLOW OUT, 9-0.
CURRENT STANDINGS:
YANKEES 77-52
RED SOX 71-60 7.0 GB (WHOOPE...A WHOLE 7 GAMES NOW)
NEXT GAME:
BOSTON @ ATHLETICS 9:05
BECKETT VS. SAARLOOS
(WHAT KIND OF A LAST NAME IS THAT?)
PREDICTION: MAYBE I REALLY AM SICK BUT I THINK THEY COULD WIN THIS ONE IF THE ACTUALLY TRY. ILL GO 6-5 RED SOX.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home