essay writing

Friday, August 25, 2006

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first Friday of the year. I am already exhausted. I've had three hours of homework every night so far and am not looking forward to doing that every night. Anyway, I'm excited for tomorrow because I'm going to my old babysitters baby shower. She is due in early October and she's supposed to have a girl, McKenzie Nicole. I'm so excited for her. I was in a fabulous mood when I woke up this morning because I found out that the Red Sox had won (yeah! they have a winning streak!) and to my even more delight, that the Yankees had lost. Whoppee! My day kind of went downhill from there when I went to lunch but after school was a lot of fun. Oh, funny story. Actually, I'm kind of upset about it. So my friends Nico, Alan and I took my eight year old brother to the patio after school for milkshakes. Everything went fine until the ride home when good old Nico decides to tell my brother to tell me, and I quote, "Make me a sandwich women". Now, the three boys laughed, but I was angry beyond all reason. I mean, who teaches that to an eight year old? So after telling my bro how mean that was, he apologized and said he wouldn't say it again. So that's where my day is now. Hopefully, I can put that behind me and enjoy a movie with my friends tonight.

RESULTS:
BOS 2 LAA 1 (only because Josh Beckett pitched a gem and Papi homered)
CURRENT STANDINGS:
YANKEES 76-51
RED SOX 71-56 5.5 GB (WE GAINED A GAME!)
NEXT GAME:
BOSTON @ SEATTLE 9:05
SCHILLING VS. WOODS
PREDICTION: Schilling should have enough to get his 15th win of the season tonight. I'm feeling a 7-4 win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home