So this is my first blog. I've never even written one of these on myspace or anything. I guess I'll just tell you about the first day of school. So far, I really like all of my classes. I think that my senior year is going to be awesome. The first half of my day is hard, but the second half is a complete blow-off. First, I have AP environmental science, which is a new couse that has a whooping 13 kids in the class. Fun. But my teacher, Mr. Jarvis seems cool so I think it is going to be a good class. Then I have AP Stats. Enough said. Then I come to this class, which I'm not going to lie, is awesome so far. So many of my friends are in the class and I think that our teacher is going to be really fun. After that I go down to marketing, which to my surprise, has about four seniors in it. I'm with a bunch of sophomores and juniors who I don't know/care to know. After this though, my day gets fabulous. I have my off-campus lunch, with about ten of my friends, PE with more of them, Special Topics with more friends, plus as an added bonus, all you really do in that class is watch movies and finally, early dismissal. It was amazing, I beat my eight year old brother home from school. That has never happened before. Well, I'm sure you all are very interested in my schedule but I'm going to have to wrap it up. I promise the next one won't be so boring, I just didn't know what to do.
CURRENT STANDINGS:
YANKEES 75-48
RED SOX 69-55 6.5 GB (ouch)
NEXT GAME:
BOSTON @ LOS ANGELES 9:05
SNYDER VS. SAUNDERS
*I'M PREDICTING A 4-3 LOSS

1 Comments:
I'm obviously one of those kids who make this class awesome for you... Duh, you already knew that I hope.
Post a Comment
<< Home