essay writing

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Let’s talk colleges. My mom says I need to make a list of everything I like about the ones I have applied to and the things I don’t. this is what I get for having a mom that watches the Today Show. They had a special on about how you should really start thinking about the colleges you want to go to after you apply. This way, you’ve already started to think about the pros and cons so you aren’t stuck in April not knowing at all where you want to go. Supposedly, this will help you make the decision of where you really want to go. We’ll see about that, but I might as well just write it in my blog. So over the next couple entries, I’m going to be analyzing my schools. (fun for you all, but it will help me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home