Today I went to visit Loyola and I absolutely love it! The campus is so nice there. There are so many trees and plants all around it not to mention Lake Michigan, it’s just so beautiful. The dorms are amazing-they look like hotels. This school has definitely moved from five on my list to number one. The only problem is getting enough money to go there. It’s over $37,000 to go there so it’s really pricey. Hopefully I’ll be able to get lots of scholarships and financial aid. I really hope that I get in. I’m really excited because I found out that they have rolling admissions so I’ll find out in a couple weeks. I got my official letter from Michigan State the other day, I’m a Spartan! For the next couple months at least, I mean for a while you decide whatever your schools are until you pick one. It’s so weird that we have to decide soon where we are going to go to college. My top five as of now are Loyola, Illinois State, Michigan State, Marquette and University of Illinois. Ahh! I’m so confused on where to go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home